On-Locaion Service Menu:
- Trial Run (hair and makeup) - $140
- Bridal and wedding party hair - $85
- Bridal and Wedding Party Makeup - $80
- Bridal and Wedding Party Airbrush Makeup - $115
- Eyelash Application (lashes provided by us unless client prefers otherwise) - $15
- Blowdry - additional fee of $30
- Hair extension application - additional fee of $35
Trial Run Info:
Q. What does a trial run consist of?
A. We will work with the bride to customize her look before the wedding. This has proven to greatly reduce the stress of the wedding day by allowing her to focus on making other pressing decisions. We will apply desired makeup and hairstyle so that you can see what it will look like prior to the wedding and make any necessary changes.
Q. Is a trial run required in order to book services with A Very Good Hair Day?
A. No. We will gladly provide everyone with hair and makeup as long as the requested wedding date is available.
Q. Can I combine a trial run with bridal portraits?
A. We do not recommend doing this. We like to take time with a trial run and give you the opportunity to try different looks. This is not convenient when the bride is trying to make a photography appointment on time.
Q. What is required in order to reserve wedding day services?
A. We require a deposit in the amount of 1/2 the bride's total for wedding day hair and makeup.
Q. Can we use A Very Good Hair Day for a wedding if no deposit has been paid?
A. Yes, only if the date is available. If another client requests the same date and pays a deposit we are obligated to provide services to that client.
Q. Is a deposit refundable if a client chooses to do business elsewhere?
A. No, once a deposit is paid it is non-refundable. The deposit will be applied to the bride's total for the wedding day.
Q. Is there an additional travel fee?
A. Yes. We charge $1.00 per mile round trip to your destination. Please contact us for a quote for travel to and from your venue.
Additional payment Information:
- If there are parking fees or any other costs associated with the wedding day, they will be included in the final total..
- It is best to have payment ready before starting the process of hair and makeup that you aren't scrambling at the last minute to gather payment from bridesmaids and family members.